Which over all treatment(s) should I get to refine my sensitive skin? (photos)

I'm 52 and took this photo this morning with no makeup. I have only had minimal and sporadic treatments of botox and fillers, nothing in the past 8 months and am needing those again. My skin looks pretty good for my age, but I'd like to refine it a bit making the texture better. I did some research on Clear and Bright, but it seems only techs and not the Dr. perform those in my area from the research I've done. Is that safe? Any suggestions what would be good for my (very) sensitive skin?

Texture improvement

The Fraxel DUAL1550/1927 is a great tool for improving texture tone softening wrinkles around the eyes and diminishing pigmentation issues. Fraxel is a safe, non-ablative laser procedure that can improve the overall appearance of even sensitive skin types. 

Texture, tone and volume for most natural results

I do agree that for the age of 52 your skin texture and skin tone is great! Brilliant. I also think that non-ablative laser resurfacing is the best for you....either Clear and Brilliant or better still Fraxel ReStore 1927 and 1550 in the same session- essentially a better version of C and B. 

The only other comment I would make, is that for optimal balance you should consider fillers such as Juvederm to key areas of volume loss, such as your temples and mid cheeks. Not too much, but enough to give you more volume and better tone. It is the balance between texture, tone and volume that gives the most natural and best results. 

Dr Davin Lim
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Clear and Brilliant versus Fraxel

I perform both lasers in my office - Fraxel and Clear & Brilliant.  I definitely think that there is a benefit of both. Fraxel results are more immediate with about five days of town time.  Clear & Brilliant has no down time but takes approximately 5 to 6 treatments over 2 week intervals.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green