Est. price for corrective surgery on my underbite. (photo)

I had my 1st round of braces tooken off when i was 18 I was supposed to had Jaw surgery after they were tooken off and I couldnt get the surgery because I became pregnant now at 26 my teeth have shifted back because i never properly wore my retainer so I get braces again next month what do u think my Est. Jaw correction surgery would cost? Btw i think it runs in my family 2 of my brothers have underbites and so does my 7 year old daughter and she hates it

Jaw surgery price

The average cost is around $50k. Your medical insurance may cover most of the cost including anesthesia and hospital. Please contact a surgeon to find out more. 

New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon