How does my healing process look? Day 3 post op (Photos)

Surgery was Tuesday the 27th. I've got pain but not severe. I'm wondering how my healing looks so far and should I expect it to bruise more and look worse before it gets better or is this the worst part?

Early postop

Everything looks to be progressing appropriately but if you have any concerns you should ask your PS. The irregularities / bruising and swelling will improve and generally as long as there is no skin necrosis or dehiscence everything should get better. 

Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Healing after breast lift surgery

Congratulations on your surgery.  Everything looks normal at this very early stage of your recovery.  Things looks very raw and little scary at this stage but you will likely be surprised by how quickly your body heals and recovers.  Continue to follow your surgeons post operative guidelines very closely for the best results.

things appear to be healing ok at this point very fresh post-op. See your surgeon as instructed and follow his/her post-op instructions. good luck

Bruising after Breast Surgery

Good Afternoon, thank you for your question and pictures. The bruising secondary to surgery should get better with time as well as pain, however the best you can do is continue with close follow-up with your board certified plastic surgeon to take the necessary measures and prevent complications.

Rafael Gottenger, MD