Should I be worried? BR on 4/6 & 4/7 to clean out a hematoma. (photos)

3 wks ago started having more tenderness than usual (It's been painful and numb since the surg.My bad brst it started to leak, dr sd itwas fat necro.but put me on 2 antib.just in case.Seen PS last wk he sd all is pain yest.hurt really bad and when I went to chk it I noticed small blk spot&a new hole Looked similar 2 a blood blister.mashed it a little and it started to ooze bloody pus & draining since,a light pinkish color.It's very sore and itchy.

Breast reduction - what should I do now?

Thank you for asking about your breast reduction.

I am so sorry you are having troubling healing after your breast reduction.
You need to be seen by your plastic surgeon - this is a complicated problem and can't be managed on-line.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Should I be worried?

The photos do not really show us much, but your description sounds worrisome. I would suggest you get in to see your surgeon.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Incision issue

Sorry, but the photos are not very helpful. You are best to be seen in person by your surgeon to be properly evaluated.