2nd opinion for breast reduction revision.

Similar things are happening to the same breast that fell apart in the 1st surgery. How can I find a surgeon that will even consider looking at it? I've called 5 so far and all said they didn't want to inherit another surgeon's problem! Please help, just can't bare to watch it fall apart and go thru all that again!

2nd opinion for breast reduction revision

Its tough to find a physician to take over another physician's complication.  Sometimes patients simply don't heal as well as others.  This frustrates everyone involved.  If you are a smoker I would highly suggest you stop immediately.  If you are not, I would let everything heal and wait several months to a year to allow the skin to relax a bit.  Too much tension can cause the skin to separate.  I wish you luck. 

Breast reduction issue

I think that more information would need to be described to offer any suggestions. Photos might help as well.

I am sorry to hear about the complications you have experienced.  It sounds like you are doing the right thing;  calling board-certified plastic surgeons in your area (if you are interested in second opinion consultations), is the way to proceed.  Eventually I think you will be able to find a plastic surgeon who will provide you with his/her thoughts/advice.  In the meantime, make sure that your plastic surgeon is aware of your situation/concerns. Best wishes.