26 days ago I had breast reduction and all seems well but there is a small segment of vein that is black. What is happening?

What I can see runs alongside the incision under the breast for about an inch. It is between 1 and 2 mm wide. It can be felt through the skin and seems to be in the skin. My skin is very pale and translucent and it is easy to see many blood vessels. This one is very different to any I have seen before. Has it died and will it be reabsorbed? Sorry for the lack of pictures.

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Breast reduction recovery

Best to contact your plastic surgeon for evaluation and specific advice in this case. This could represent several clinical entities and while you have done an excellent job describing it some things are impossible to tell without a visual. Warmly, Dr. Meghan Nadeau, Seattle, WA

Meghan Nadeau, MD