Does your stomach go down after the seroma cavity is excised or do you usually have to have a revision?

I had a tummy tuck in May and have a 6inch seroma cavity that is being excised including me wearing a drain.

Seroma cavity

Often removing the seroma cavity is enough.  I would have to see you in person to be sure. Good luck.

Seroma cavity

Usually removing the seroma cavity will allow your body to heal faster and obtain a better contour to your abdomen 

David R. Alfonso, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Seroma cavity excision

Having the seroma cavity removed should flatten that area and the swelling that you were experiencing in that area.