What procedures do i need? (photos)

Could you please let me know what procedures i should get? i have a lot of stretchmarks on my stomach and i dont know if that will make a difference and could you give me an estimated cost for AUD?

What procedures do i need?

Tummy tuck with liposuction of the sides and back may be the best procedure for you, but an exam or additional pictures would be useful.
Kenneth Hughes, MDLos Angeles, CA

What procedures do i need?

Thank you f
It is difficult to say what you need based on the photographs you have sent. I usually advise Tummy Tuck for patients who have loose skin with or without excess fat and have completed there families. Liposuction would be an alternative to get rid of fat when your skin is not in excess. Please find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon near you who can evaluate you and discuss different options.
All The Best !

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Hello there Really difficult to advise you without a formal consultation .Make an appointment to see a plastic surgeon and go through your wishes with him/her 

Terrence Scamp, MBBS, FRACS
Gold Coast Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

Hello and thanks. Sometimes, it is quite challenging to tell exactly what you would need without being able to do a full examination of your tummy area. Both of the photos you submitted show skin excess and rolls. In general, I prefer the full tummy tuck when I see these types of findings on photos submitted by patients.  Best wishes always, Dr. ALDO

Aldo Guerra, MD

Tummy tuck candidate

If you have a lot of stretch marks on your abdomen with loose skin, you may benefit from a tummy tuck. This is difficult to say without an exam in person. Also, without knowing if you plan future pregnancies, it's difficult to answer this question. I suggest visiting with a local plastic surgeon to be examined then you will have a better idea if a tummy tuck and/or liposuction is best.
Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD