Am I a candidate for benelli breast lift? If not, what do you doctors recommend?

I would like to be able to be braless, a lift on its own would suffice also reduction of my areolas . I am scared of the vertical scar. If the benelli is not a.good choice then breast augmentation with no lift!

Benelli technique for breast lift

It is difficult to tell the best technique for you without photographs, but usually the Benelli technique works well only for small breasts with minimal ptosis. Concerns associated with this procedure are enlarging areolar size with time and flat breast shape. Even though the vertical scars may initially seem excessive, the tradeoff is usually better areolar size and breast shape, and longer lasting results.

Shady Hayek, MD
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

Lebanon Plastic Surgeon

Benelli Breast Lift

The Benelli breast lift only provides a relatively small amount of lift. In addition, there is a high propensity for the areola to remain large or even get larger over time from the tension on it from the implant. Therefore I would anticipate a persistently large areola relatively low on the breast mound despite a surgeon's best efforts and expertise performing these procedures. In my opinion, I would recommend more of a lollipop or vertical lift technique to get the areola higher and to keep tension off it so it remains an attractive size proportional with the breast mound. The additional vertical scar along the lower half of the breast fades well and is usually worth the trade off.