Rhinoplasty 3 weeks post op. I squished my tip while kissing, does that affect my healing?

Last night I went out drinking and ended up making out with on of my friends. I was trying to be careful but I squished the tip of my nose pretty hard on him. I still feel a lingering tenderness on the spot I pressed but my nose seems to look okay. I'm 3 weeks post op, will this affect my result or healing time? Thanks!

Trauma after rhinoplasty

Aggressive making out after rhinoplasty is usually not recommended.

If it still looks okay you probably have not does any harm. Ask your su TV eon when you follow up and be careful.

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

It's too early to make value judgments with only 3 weeks after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD