Removing bottomed out implants. Will a lift be necessary?

I want to remove 12 yr old saline implants placed under the muscle. I'm not sure of the exact size but pre b/a I was a 34 b & went to a 34 d. I've had 3 children and they have bottomed out pretty severely. I am slender- 5'8 120 lbs. I know my breast tissue is minimal & my skin is thin. Will I need a lift due to bottoming out & my nipples being so high up on my breast or will that correct itself once the implant is removed?

Breast implant removal

To obtain a fully informed opinion you would need to post some preop and postop photos. It all depends on the position of the nipple, the amount of breast tissue and the amount and location of the excess skin. 

Manchester Plastic Surgeon