I'm 21 years old but I have very small breasts. What should I do?

I m 21 yr old but my breast is verh smallwht should i do if u have any treatmnt so tell me i will do same as u say

No creams will work

There is no safe, reliable or predictable nonsurgical way to increase or decrease the size of your breasts.  Creams and supplements do not work and can be dangerous depending on their contents.  Breast surgery is an excellent way to improve the shape, position, size, and symmetry of the breasts.

Breast augmentation

See a board certified plastic surgeon about your options. Breast augmentation works very well, but you need to make your decisions with the help of an expert who has had the opportunity to examine you. Stay away from the creams--you won't get what you want from them.

Tracy E. McCall, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Consultation for Breast Augmentation

If you would like to discuss options for breast augmentation I recommend that you seek a board certified Plastic Surgeon in your area whose before and after photos appeal to you. During a consultation appointment you can share your aesthetic goals and ask important questions about your procedure and your surgeon. My patients find it helpful to try on the implant sizers with a form fitting T-Shirt in the office in order to get an idea of how they will look.
All the best

Find the right surgeon for the right treatment for you

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation 

I'm 21 years old but I have very small breasts.

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.   Best wishes.

Hi there, thank you for your question. Breast augmentation with breast implants is an effective way to enhance small breasts. It is best to obtain an in person assessment with a board certified plastic surgeon. Best, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Breast Augmentation

There are many surgical options for Breast Augmentation. It is one of the surgical procedures we do with the highest patient satisfaction. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options and what is best for you.

Breast Augmentation - Candidate?

Thank you for your question. You appear to be an excellent candidate for breast augmentation surgery. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination and to discuss your desired outcome. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

I have small breasts , what should i do?

Thank you for your question.  I recommend a form stable (tear drop) implant for you.  Meet with a board certified Plastic Surgeon and discuss options and how large you want your breasts to be. 

Chad Robbins, MD

Breast Augmentation

Hi Sana43425,Breast augmentation is an excellent procedure to increase the size of your breast.  Frequently there could be a need for a breast lift, but if there is no sag, then you can just place the implant.
Seeing a plastic surgeon to discuss options is a great place to start.  Many of us offer complimentary new patient consultations.
I hope that helps.
Dr. B