When can i move/touch my face normally? Part 1

25 yr old male. 34 hrs since first ever injections of xeomin/filler for deep vertical crease between eyebrows.

Post Xeomin

I tell my patients that after 24 hours, there are no limitations, and they can resume normal activity and lifestyle.

Xeomin Results

Please avoid applying pressure and massaging the treated areas for a few hours after the procedure is done. It should not be a problem after 4 hours, so you are well past the time of affecting results at all. Best wishes. 

Edward E. Dickerson, IV, MD
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Touching face after Xeomin

I generally advise patients that heavy or extended pressure on the injected areas is to be avoided for the rest of the day after injections (i.e., not facials or massages right after Xeomin injections), but make-up/ cleanser/ moisturizer are fine for the rest of the day.  At 34 hours after injections, you are unlikely to affect the results of your treatment by touching your face.  Good luck!

Inessa Fishman, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox, Dysport, Xeomin Results

It takes 2 weeks to see the final results and they last 3 months in most people. I suggest you see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Touching face after Xeomin

You are way past any time that massage would hurt the results from your injection so there is no problem

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist

Xeomin Post Instructions

Hi Jacobbyrne22,

Most patients are able to continue their normal daily routine immediately, including returning to work. During the first three days after treatment patients should avoid rubbing or touching their face as this can cause the injected material to spread to nearby muscles. Although no side effects usually occur, some patients notice mild bruising or swelling around the injection site. It takes about a week for the full results to be visible. The results usually last for three to six months. Best, Dr Faraz