Implants through arm pit under muscle exactly 5 months ago. 5 days ago I noticed they have became completely uneven? (Photo)

Is this normal? Will it require surgery to fix?

Implant malposition following transaxillary breast augmentation.

You would really need to post better photos for a better answer but from what I see, your implants are too high.  This is a common problem with the transaxillary (arm pit) approach and is why I do not offer this incision.  Some surgeons are really good at this technique but I am not one of them. You should go back to your original surgeon for evaluation and advice.  You may need revisional surgery.

Unsual for a change like that this late in your recovery

and no, its not normal. You should see your surgeon for further advice and if you want to restore things, surgery will be needed.

Curtis Wong, MD

Uneven after BA

Thank you for your question. It's difficult to assess what's going on. You can repost with arms down and arms up and side views of your chest.  Also please contact your plastic surgeon's office and inform them of the change so you can have a follow up exam.  Best of luck.