I'm almost positive I have tuberous breasts but I just want to make sure. How much would it cost to fix them? (Photo)

When I was fourteen I don't think I went through puberty properly because I was overweight and my breasts never grew anymore than this. They are such a far distance apart also what would the cost difference be too fix them and breast implants? Or could I just get regular implants without fixing it?

I'm almost positive I have tuberous breasts but I just want to make sure. How much would it cost to fix them?

Greetings

Thank you for your question and photo. You don't have tuberous breasts your breasts are however asymmetry. Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area 

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetry

Thank you for the question and photos.  You don't seem to have tuberous breasts but there is a slight asymmetry in your breasts.  This could be fixed with breast augmentation and a possible breast lift.  Visit a board-certified plastic surgeon and have a full evaluation. Best of luck. Dr. Michael Omidi.

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS

No tuberous breasts

No, you don't have tuberous breasts. You do, however, have a significant asymmetry and volume difference. Which could be corrected with implants. Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area (link below) to discuss. Best, Dr. Nazarian 

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

The Horndeski Method™

You do not have tuberous breasts but you have asymmetry in shape and position.To correct this, you will need a breast lift.I recommend a new technique called The Horndeski Method™.The breast tissue is reshaped creating upper pole fullness, elevated higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.A small implant can be used or fat transfer to correct asymmetries.This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Question about tuberous breast

You do not have tuberous breasts but you certainly have significant breast asymmetry and volume difference. The volume difference can be corrected by using different sized implants. However to acheive greater symmetry you might also consider whether a right sided lift  ( trade off is the scar) is acceptable as it is needed to get the most symmetrical result.. You should expect a great outcome

G. Wesley Price, MD
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Not tuberous!

You don't have tuberous breasts.  Your breast are widely set.  If you want larger breasts, breast augmentation would work well for you -- but you can't change your ribs.  Your breasts will always be a bit "far apart" unless you are wearing a bra.  The cost range is huge -- anywhere between $5000 and $8000.  Find an ASAPS member surgeon in your area and get some in-person consultations.  Good luck!

Robert S. Houser, DO
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants

Thank you for your question and photo. You can successfully increase the volume of your breasts with implants. You do not need a lift. As for the distance between your nipples, that is a fixed distance. Everyone has different anatomy. An appropriately sized breast implant will give you the volume you want, but it is unlikely to make your nipples drawn closer to each other.

- Dr. Bryson Richards (Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon)

Breast augmentation may fix your breasts

I believe you could get good results with breast implants alone. I explain to my patients that I cannot build cleavage but the increased volume that you'll get from the implants will make it easier for you to create cleavage in clothing. If a surgeon goes beyond the natural limit of your breasts in the cleavage area, the danger would be creating the appearance of one large breast (a uniboob). To see before and after photos of women similar to you, see the link below.

Ted Eisenberg, DO, FACOS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Asimetric breast and asimetric breast implants

Hi.
From what I can see on the pictures, it looks more like breast asymmetry. In your case, I would recommend a breast augmentation with different sized implants. But this is something you have to discuss in person with the surgeon you decided to go with. Most importantly is that the breast are going to be beautiful but you have to be aware of the fact that there will always be a slight asymmetry. I recommend to have surgery done by a board certified surgeon.

Breast asymmetry, not tuberous

Thank you for your question and posting an appropriate picture. You do not exhibit features of tuberous breasts. You would benefit from breast augmentation using different size and potentially shape implants. You would need to have a consultation and preferably undergo Vectra 3-D imaging and simulation of your post op results for precise recommendations. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS