I'm a male. My skin elasticity and everything is good for pubic liposuction, but I only have a 4/10 of an inch fat pad?

I still want this area to be done and have as much taken out as possible, can I still get pubic lipo with a 4/10 thick fat pad?

If you are not happy with the look of your face, you feel that you are getting older, your skin started to lose its elasticity and if you think that this situation is going to get even worse if you do not take any precaution; then you can be a good candidate for “Spider Web Aesthetics”. Most people are afraid of surgical interventions since the complication risk and the results can frighten the patients. Therefore patients are seeking for non-surgical solutions more and more. Spider Web Aesthetics is a non-surgical lifting

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction of mons pubis

Liposuction of the mons pubis is reasonable, but you need to be evaluated in person to determine if you are a good candidate.

Liposuction of the pubic region easily done with local anesthesia.

Liposuction of this areas fairly easily done. Even patients with loose skin generally get very favorable results. Almost all can be treated with local anesthesia only.

Liposuction of pubis with little fat

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• In your case, an examination is needed.
  • If you don't have enough fat to make a difference, then you will be very disappointed with your liposuction result.
  • If you do have enough fat, a small cannula can be used and microaire, which easily moves through tissue without causing heat damage.
  • If liposuction isn 't the right approach, you may get a better result having the tissue surgically removed.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Hope you found this answer helpful. Best wishes.

Pubic Liposuction -- VASER / SMART LIPO/ THERMIRF

This typically requires an energy based liposuction with power assisted removal to get the best results.  I suggest seeing an expert and considering a formal consultation.  Sometimes surgery is needed and if that is the case the will be able to tell you during the first visit.  Best, Dr. Emer.

If you are healthy and understand that there won't be a huge difference when removing only that much fat then there is no reason that you couldn't have liposuction. For such a small amount however you may want to consider having nonsurgical fat reduction with a system like BodyFX instead. 

Mathew A. Plant, MD, FRCSC

Pubic liposuction

The pubic or mons area is a common area for people to store fat and certainly can be liposuctioned.  I'm not sure how you are measuring the thickness of the fat pad given that the skin provides some of the thickness in that area.  The best option for determining if this area can be liposuctioned is to consult with an experienced plastic surgeon so you can be examined for feasibility and the two of you can discuss your concerns and expectations and whether or not liposuction could reasonably deliver your expected results.  Best of luck!

Jeffrey A. Sweat, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon