Uplift and implants 2 years ago, now have swollen and hard right breast (Photo)

I had my implants put in 2 years but the last week have noticed massive swelling on the right breast and it's almost like football shaped. Quite hard and very uncountable also feels lumpy and bumpy.

Implants and breast lift 2 years ago - now one side hard and swollen

Thank you for asking about your breast implants and lift.

Please return to your surgeon without delay for an examination. It is possible there is an implant rupture or infection, although a capsular contracture is a possibility. Diagnosis of such conditions requires face-to-face medical care. Best of luck.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishesĀ  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS