Red patches on skin after laser hair removal? (Photos)

Hi there, I had laser hair removal done on my legs more than 24hrs ago and now I have these Red patches on my skin. I've been taking anti histamines and hoping it would go away, but it hasn't yet. I notice it to be worse after I get out of the shower. what can I do?? I've had laser hair removal before and have never had this reaction.

Bumps after hair removal

Hi there, thank you for the pictures. It appears to be peri follicular edema, which is very common with laser hair removal. It should subside in about 4-14 days after your treatment. Antihistamines can help, although it should subside on its own. Heat can be irritating, so I recommend no hot showers, sauna, steam room, or heavy exercise until it resolves completely. You can ice intermittently if it becomes itchy or bothersome. 
I hope this helps you, be well!#laserhairremoval #edema #follicles