Is it possible to correct overbite and open bite with crowns on the bottom? (Photo)

IMy bottom jaw is set back and my upper jaw is forward. My dentist now wants me to put crowns on the bottom six front teeth witch would make the bottom teeth longer. Then when I push my bottom jaw forward my teeth would touch in the very front. He has made impressions and sent them off. I have saw the new impression which looked fine be I'm afraid of the longer length of the bottom teeth. What is your opinion?

Correct bite

you can have a berrear result with crowns , and your smile will look more nice and even , but The overbite needs to be treated sepárately ,a good clinical examination needs to be done to have a good measurement of the teeeth so you can have something nice and even.