Is liposuction ultrasonic rays beneficial to reduce fat.

I am 5' 5 inches. Weight 79. I want to loose weight and inches .is liposuction ultrasonic rays beneficial and is there any side effects

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... I would say that traditional lipo is the best way to reduce inches and measurements faster, because other type of methods can also leave areas undone .. Consult with your board certified plastic surgeon first love.

Weight loss with liposuction

Thank you for asking about ultrasonic liposuction.

• Ultrasonic liposuction machines are generally safe.
  • The ultrasonic waves create heat which can injure the skin and nerves under the skin.
  • However liposuction will reshape your body but it is not for weight loss.
  • I assume your weight is 79 Kg, not pounds.
  • If so, you need to change your life style, with more exercise and fewer calories -
  • If you have liposuction at your current weight, the fat will return to new areas after your surgery.
  • Some people use liposuction to motivate them - it can remove inchest from the waist and if motivation is important, then is is reasonable to consider liposuction first - if you are confident you will lose substantial weight afterwards.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes, Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD