Finishing treatment for acne scars after infini? (photos)

Hi, I've had two infini treatments so far for my acne scaring, my scars seem to be improving and I plan on having two more treatments spaced 6 weeks apart. However, I have slight raised scaring and textural issues, I'm wondering what will be the best treatment once I'm done with infini to finish it off. Dermabrasion, laser, or fillers? Thank you.

Combination INFINI PRP

Great results, however not unexpected given how good the device is. It is my go to device ahead of CO2 for this type of scarring, especially in ethnic skin type of if downtime is an issue. Lately I have been combining PRP with INFINI, over and under technique I call it. Namely PRP to the areas treated above (each stamp produces 49 holes, so PRP can enter your dermis), and in certain areas I inject PRP under the scars (much like a filler). Results are extremely promising - faster healing times, and better textural changes. This combination may save you from having extra procedures after the INFINI RF course. Will make a video on how I perform INFINI PRP with a PRP infusion mask shortly. If this is not available, simple Fraxel laser can help improve your texture, any deep atrophic scars- fill it up with either Juvederm or Bellfill. Dr Davin Lim Laser and aesthetic dermatologistBrisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Touch ups and fine tuning post INFINI

It's great to hear you've gotten good results so far with your INFINI treatments. After you've completed all 3 treatments, I recommend Bella fill to fill in residual scars. I may recommend hydroquinone, and/or tretionine for hyper pigmentation if any occurs. Clear and brilliant laser facials are very good to smooth out and further improve skin texture and complexion  on a more superficial level post INFINI. Hope this helps.

Usha Rajagopal, MD

Acne scarring

So glad you are seeing good results with the infini. I have found significant results using this device over the last year. Sometimes you can see some textural changes that can easily be treated with hydroquinone or retina a following your treatments.

Robert M. Wald, Jr., MD

Infini Results

Glad you are seeing results thus far with the Infini RF. During the treatment regimen I would recommend starting a product with stem cells in it to help with cell rejuvenation. When you are done you can try more superficial procedures, but I would wait to see the final result before performing additional procedures. The results with Infini can be seen up to 3 months following the last procedure. Hope this helps!

Alan B. Brackup, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

Icing on the cake

Thank you for the great question. I'm very glad to hear that you are getting significant improvements from your Infini sessions. After 3 or 4, you are correct that a more superficial treatment may be beneficial. Infini works deep in the skin. If you have some residual surface texture issues or pigmentation problems, medical grade skin care (including tretinoin and hydroquinone) is indicated. In addition, more superficial lasers, like a lower intensity CO2 or an Erbium (2940nm) can be very helpful. Best of luck moving forward!

Evan Ransom, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

In between Infini treatment, microneedling/PRP, subcision and filler really help.  Undergoing fraxel at this point may help your textural issues. I suggest you see an expert who can evaluate your skin and compare all the treatment options for your skin type. Best, Dr. Emer