Lower Bleph. Choosing a Surgeon in the US if I'm From Sweden?

Hallo! I am from Sweden and wants to peform lower bleph in USA. How will I find right information about a good ocular surgeon and is it possible to begin consultation by e-mail. Any tips appriciated ;)

Hi There,

I just wanted to let you know that our site is a great resource when researching a surgeon in any area. I have included a link below where you can search for doctors by location that may help you with your research.


Hopefully this helps!

Doctor Answers 3

Eyelids in the USA

There are may cosmetic eye surgeons in the USA to choose from.  Look for a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon or Oculoplastic surgeon who has performed thousands of blepharoplasty  procedures and gets natural results.  Look at the surgeon's credentials, before and after photos and patient reviews.     Out of town patients can start their communications with a phone call to the office, or email pictures to the physician

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 143 reviews

Lower Blepharoplasty

Board Certified Plastic Surgeons, certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS) are highly trained in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.  This would be a good place to start, as with the Oculoplastic Surgeon.  Most surgeons have websites, email and skype. Decide what part of the country you plan to visit, and go from there.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 60 reviews

Eyelid surgeon in the US

Oculoplastic surgeons are specialists in the eyes and eyelids.  You can find a surgeon in the city you would like to visit at the ASOPRS website (dot org). Many are willing to discuss surgery with you via email on their websites.  If you are interested in visiting Salt Lake City, click our website below and I'd be happy to answer your questions.

Matheson A. Harris, MD
Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 6 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.