6 months post BBL with Smart Lipo, wrinkles and hardened areas, is this my final result?

I had a bbl 6 months ago, my stomach looked great after the procedure but now it has become wrinkled and has hardened around my belly button area, it still feels sore. I am still the same weight as I was wen I had it done. I'm really concerned because I've been told I should have my final result around this time. Will the hardened swollen area go down and will the creases go away?

Lipo abd BBL

You still may be swollen if it is hard.  Best to give it more time to see how things respond over the next few months.  If concerned, speak to your surgeon.  Good luck.