Is numbness after Breast Augmentation normal?

It's been almost 4 months post op and I still have sever numbness under my breasts, on the sides of my breasts, and even a bit going under my armpit to my back. Is this normal? And if so, when can I expect the feeling to come back?

Numbness After Breast Augmentation May Last Months

It is normal to have areas of numbness after breast augmentation that may last a few days, weeks, months - as long as a year and a half!Usually the area of numbness shrinks as the nerves heal.Light touch or stroking the numb areas may hasten recovery.You describe more extensive areas than typical, but you may still see full recovery over time.

Denver Plastic Surgeon