I'd like tight upper arm so I can wear sleeveless or strapless dresses. How much would it cost and what is the recovery time?

I don't need any liposuction just need a little lift in my upper arms, but I don't want a big scar.is that possible to have small scar if yes what is the fee and recovery time? thanks. Fay

Tighter upper arms

Thank you for your question. It is best to share your photos of the area (s) you are concerned about. The cost for arm reduction surgery starts at $4400 here at Gaines Plastic Surgery. The cost of your procedure is all determined once you schedule a consult visit and discuss a treatment plan. Many patients are very pleased with their results after surgery. 

Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

I would have to see pictures or examine you to make a determination.

Arm lift not good for strapless dresses

Typically, arm lifts are better for people who have significant skin laxity. There is really no such thing as a small incision for an arm lift. The reason why it's better for people with significant weight loss in skin laxity is that they are willing to trade a scar