Nipple separation forming holes? (Photo)

I had my BL/BA on 16.6.16 Despite the fact that I hate how this nipple looks like, I started to form three holes on the top plus the one under the nipple.No discharges, what you see in these holes is ointment not a discharge. How long would it take to heal? Will they form a scar? Will they close up nicely? Will the holes widen? Will I need a revision to fix the tear drop shape? I don't feel any sensation in this nipple. Will these holes affect my healing of nipple sensation? Ah Iam going crazy!!

Most likely a stich

Most likely you are dealing with a spitting suture after your breast surgery.  I would be seen by your surgeon's office to have them removed.  Your healing will resume without any issues.  As far as the shape of your areola, I would discuss your options with your surgeon.  I always want the overall shape to be the best possible as your implants settles before addressing scars.Best Wishes,Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Breast augmentation post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Issue around incisions

It might be related to the sutures and them coming to the surface.  Best to see your surgeon to be properly evaluated.