How long can operating time range for a BBL and breast aug?

Just wondering how long I would be under. Thank you!

Combination BBL & Breast Aug

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. This number depends on the amount of liposuction and fat grafting being performed; it also will vary significantly based on the surgeon and his/her experience.  In my practice I perform this combination frequently; I think it is extremely powerful for creating an hour glass figure!  The time range can be 3-5 hours based on the amount of liposuction and fat grafting that needs to be performed.
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
Butt Augmentation Specialist

BBL and breas aug

The time for surgery will vary depending upon the surgeon and complexity. For me it would probably average about 3-4 hours.  Best of luck.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. That depends on a multitude of factors.  Is it your first breast augmentation?  Second?  Third?  If you currently have implants are they over or under the muscle?  Also, the extent of the volume of liposuction being performed for the BBL.  Without these factors, I can give you a wide range....Anywhere from 4-8 hours.  I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

BBA and BBL time

Hi and thanks for he question. For most doctors a breast augmentation will take between 1 and 2 hours. A BBL can vary depending on the surgeon, the technique, the amount of fat removed and the number of areas suctioned. An estimate for BBL would be between 2.5 and 5 hours in some cases. Best of Luck - Dr Hardy...

James E. Hardy, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation and BBL timing

Thank you for the question. The average time for both procedures together is 2-3 hrs in the hands of a well-trained plastic surgeon.

Shady Hayek, MD
Lebanon Plastic Surgeon