I think he took too much off. It feels dry. I had it done August 22 2016. It is not even close to the side of the outer part

Can it be fix post to be a wedge my old man hate it he going to leave me because of this

Vaginal dryness after wedge labiaplasty?

You need to submit a photo to see what's going on and whether your problem is a scar issue or something else.

Jersey City OB/GYN

Unfortunately, without photos, it is difficult to give you any recommendations regarding your concerns. If you are able to upload pictures, we would be able to provide you with more direction. It is important to remember that the labiaplasty procedure is the reduction of the labia minora tissue and therefore will result in less labia in this area. If you are concerned with the outcome of your surgery, I recommend you return to your surgeon to discuss your options or seek a second opinion. 

George Shashoua, MD
Austin Urogynecologist

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry to hear that your labiaplasty results have not been what you anticipated.  Unfortunately without a series of photographs it is difficult to offer definite recommendations so i would review your preoperative and current photographs with your surgeon to voice your concerns.  If they are unable to provide answers for improvement to reach your goals it would be best to seek a consultation with a labiaplasty surgeon.  Hope this helps.