Hematoma and constriction? (Photos)

8 days post op. Mentor HP 450 under muscle. Top Right breast has a 3" oval "squishy" spot. No major bruising, nipple feels like it's being pinched & vibrates. can't reach as well as with left arm... 2" extension difference. I know asymmetry is normal but the pain level is constant in the right and i can't drive w my right arm. Pain radiates down into bicep. I do have a history of rotator cuff repair and suffered from adhesive capsulitis(frozen shoulder).Call placed to PS

Hematoma and constriction?

You do not appear to have a hematoma although it would be good to get checked out by your plastic surgeon to make sure. Often when implants are first placed, the muscles pulls the implants up because it is tight. As the muscles relaxes, the implant "drops" which means the implant moves down to its permanent position. If the implant is tight this may take awhile. To me, high profile implants seem more prone to doing this. Eventually this phase will pass. Your plastic surgeon can reassure you on this and perhaps show you some implant massage techniques that will help this.