Help getting dentures in my area. Any suggestions?

In severe pain, I was told by my new dentist that medicaid will not cover dentures only extractions. I don't know what to do. I'll have no teeth and be unable to chew, which is extremely difficult for me now. Any suggestions would be great. Keep living with the pain and broken teeth or get them pulled and be unable to eat anything.

Snapindentures , or the all on 4, of nobel biocare

yes, there are several solutions, not in your area, but with a2 hour flight, you can get amazing results, with snap indentures, or the all on4, this 2  procedures,will be great solutions for you, and you will have your solution you are looking for.
one is removable, and the other is fixed, but both are amazing.