Would there ever be a chance that I could get E cups?

I currently am a 44/DD I am going to go through weightloss surgery. After I hope to get my breast and butt done to change my physical appearance to have a better self esteem

Breast size

Cup size is hard to predict either when going smaller or larger because bra cups do not always correlate.  Best of luck.

Could I be an E cup after weight loss surgery?

The short answer to your question is most likely yes, but your body will change significantly after weight loss surgery. You will lose volume in your breasts, so you will probably need a lift with an augmentation. The proportions of your body will also change, so you will need to decide after your weight has stabilized if an “E” is still your goal. To make things more complicated, bra sizes are not standardized, so I would recommend taking photos to a board certified plastic surgeon to make sure they understand what your desired cup size looks like to you. Good luck on this very exciting journey you will be embarking on!

Dustin L. Reid, MD

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your weightless surgery.  Because your body will undergo significant changes in terms of tissue elasticity and skin excess I would maintain your focus on getting down to your goal weight after surgery and once stable then seeing a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your breast and butt treatment options to improve their physical appearance.  Patients who lose substantial weight after bariatric surgery often need volume augmentation with an implant, but skin reduction surgery through a breast lift to get the best results.  Hope this helps.

E Cups?

Great question.  For now, I would focus on your weight loss surgery.  It's important to get through that safely, and follow the postoperative protocols to make sure you get down to a healthy weight.  After that, you will be able to concentrate more on the plastic surgery aspects to give you the final body shape you desire.  An E cup on you now many not look that big, but an E cup when you have dropped all of the weight may look very big on you (and actually may hide some of your weight loss, as large breasts can make somebody look "larger").  Again, time will tell.  Best of luck!

Cheers,
Dr. Dan Krochmal

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon

How large can i go?

With doubleD breasts to begin with, prior to any weight loss, everything may change when you get down to your goal weight. It would be very difficult, using silicone gel implants to go from a B to an E size breast. Once you're at your goal weight and stay there for months or so, I recommend you see a board-certified plastic surgeon in your region for consultation probably for breast lift and augmentation. Congratulations on your weight loss.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

E cup

First off, you are an E cup. A DD cup is the same as a E. 
Mad you lose weight however, you will likely lose breast volume. 

Inwill have to disagree with other comments below. It is quite easy to achieve an E cup with silicone implants. I have patients who have H and J cup breasts after augmentation, with very good results. 

Part of of the confusion is in how bras are sized. Many of the other real self questions that I have answered go into greater detail on bra sizing. 
Follow my Facebook page as I will be posting a blog soon about this topic. 

Breast augmentation to E cup look?

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation.

• I am glad you will have weight loss surgery -
  • Your entire body will change as you lose weight.
  • Your goals for your breast size will change a lot as your shape changes -
  • At a normal weight, your tissues will be stretched so a very large implant can be placed if desired.
  • Depending on your height and final weight, a saline implant may be needed, rather than a gel one.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Not enough information

We need more information to answer your question.  Photos would be helpful.
I do not think that an E cup is possible with silicone gel filled breast implants.  Saline breasts implants may be possible but I would not recommend it.
Best Wishes,
nana MiZuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS

Congratulations on your decision to proceed with weight loss surgery. Once you reach a long-term stable weight, it is likely that you will be able to achieve your breast size goals. Often, patients who experience significant weight loss benefit from breast lifting  as well as breast augmentation surgery.  Sometimes, patients who wish to achieve a very large breast size require a staged procedure (more than one operation) to do so.  

You may find the attached link, dedicated to larger breast augmentation surgery concerns helpful to you as you learn more. You will find a separate page, dedicated to patients will have expressed significant weight loss on the same website. Best wishes for a successful procedure and for a long-term outcome that you will be very pleased with.