I'm 5'9, 170lbs. I would like to have a job or Halle Berry bottom Maria tag bit bigger. Could I get 1000cc in each cheek?

Could I get 1000cc in each cheek?

Your question is really well rooted in a thorough examination with your selected plastic surgeon.  Your aesthetic goals and the surgeon’s judgment as to whether they have the adequate fat stores to draw from are extremely important. That said, depending on my patients goals, it is not uncommon for me to graft between 400 cc to over 1,500 cc's.

Most patients are great candidates for either buttock implants, buttock fat grafting (Brazilian Butt Lift, BBL), or a combination of both. If fat volumes are very limited, it is possible to utilize a combination of gluteal implants, with fat grafting to the hips. You need to definitely see a plastic surgeon who is extremely comfortable with all forms of implants and grafting techniques to assure you are given all the options available to you.

My patients generally seek to have a perky or curvaceous butt that is shapely, whether they are full-figured and voluptuous or shredded fitness types, and everything in the middle.  If you were gifted with a flat or shapeless butt or acquired it over the years, consider a consultation with a plastic surgeon who does all 3 major types of enhancements to understand all your options.

It’s important to understand that the terms relating to buttock enhancement are not as important as what your specifically tailored plan entails. Often the words Buttock Augmentation, Butt Lift, Brazilian Butt Lift, Buttock Fat Grafting, Buttock Reshaping and so on are used interchangeably.  Get a consultation so that you can best understand what will help you achieve a sexier you. Good Luck!

Buttock implants

One of the most important parts of preparation for this procedure is realistic expectations.  Based on your body type, it is safe to say that you may never have these  results.  We can perform a buttock implant on you but 1000ccs of anything will not fit into your buttock safely.  If you want something close to this look it will need to be a process of buttock implants and liposuction of the entire back and flanks with a fat transfer to the hips and buttock.  I like to do them separately in stages to ensure safe recovery and a good result. This is a project for any surgeon so it important to choose the right one.  Be sure to choose a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in buttock implants and has an extensive photo gallery. 

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I specialize in Brazilian Butt lifts and body contouring procedures.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

BBL

You need to be evaluated in person o determine what might be possible for you. Best of luck with your decision to move forward.