4 days post op - tummy tuck, muscle repair, lipo to back, and BBL. Any suggestions?

I had a full tummy tuck with muscle repair, lipo to back, and BBL 4 days ago. I still have 2 drains in and am going for a check up next Wednesday. Does everything appear to be healing OK so far? There is a small bruise I am a little worried about, is that normal? Thank you!

4 days post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
At this point (4 days post-po) the swelling is normal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
If the fter six months post-op, I recommend you send us your photos again, to give you more information about how we can solve this problem.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  At four days after surgery all looks well with your incisions and surgical result.  Slight bruising is not uncommon after surgery, but maintain close follow up appointments with your surgeon ton ensure an uncomplicated recovery.  Hope this helps.

Tummy tuck 4 days after

Just by the pictures there is nothing that looks abnormal.  However an exam is necessary to make sure all is well.  Please make an appointment with your surgeon to be evaluated.  Best of luck, Dr. Michael Omidi

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS