Has anyone here ever had any work done by Seduction by Jardon in Florida?

I am considering scheduling a brazilian butt lift and also arm lipo with Seduction by Jardon in Florida. I'll be traveling there in september from louisiana. I have not been able to find many reviews about this facility, and the reviews I have found have all been in spanish. Has anyone here had any procedures done with them? Based on there website it seems they have great results.

Plastic Surgeon

It is always important to schedule a consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. If it is hard to find credentialing then some skepticism would be appropriate. View the website provided to perform a search in your area. Best of luck.