Tummy Tuck and BBL at the same time?

I'm looking into a breast reduction, no implants. I want them smaller. Also interested in liposuction of the back and waist. So basically I'm looking into a Mommy Makeover and BBL

Tummy Tuck Revision/Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/High Definition Procedures

I would recommend staging the procedures for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Tummy Tuck and BBL at the same time?

Hello dear, thanks for your question. Combining procedures is really common, but having all them in one round will depend on your health condition and on how high is your hemoglobin. I recommend you to visit a board certified plastic surgeon to talk about your goals and concerns. 

Good luck :)

Tummy Tuck and BBL at the same time?

Good luck :)

Mommy makeover, Tummy tuck and BBL at the same time?

Mommy makeovers involve various combinations of proceudres to improve the breasts, abdomen, hips, back, arms, legs, buttocks, etc. Combination procedures are safe and very effective in the right hands.  The surgeon HAS to be an expert in EACH procedure and must have a lot of experience in performing combination procedures and can minimize the operative time.  For example, we work in a team and would take around 4-5 hours for the complete operation.  This allows us to get better results with less surgical time and less trauma.  You definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Staging procedures

I generally stage these procedures simply because you will have to refrain from sitting/applying pressure on your buttocks for at least 3 weeks after a BBL which means you would need to sleep on your stomach, which may not be optimal when just having a tummy tuck and breast reduction. This reduces complications and provides for a more comfortable post-operative recovery. It would be best for you to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination and determine whether you are a good candidate for these procedures. 
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Staging procedures

Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery

Tummy Tuck and BBL at the same time?

At my Practice i don't perform those two procedure at the same time. 

The patient should know that when procedures are combined especially when it includes liposuction the complication rate goes up tremendously.

there are different types of tummy tucks which one is right for me and how are they different from the other? There is a mini tummy tuck, tummy tuck and a vertical abdominoplasty. The appropriate procedure depends the amount and location of the excess skin. That's what your plastic surgeon will have to determine after the actual physical exam.

The recommended BMI is less than 30. This is the recommendation of the American society of plastic surgery. The reason simply, is increased chance of complications. These include but limited to, pulmonary embolus, deep venous thrombosis, delayed wound healing and increase infection rate.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Tummy Tuck and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote possible. Please be mindful that the in person physical exam is the most important and could potentially alter your treatment plan.

Tummy Tuck and BBL at the same time?