Is it normal to continue to have to fluid drawn with a needle multiple times a week four weeks out from Tummy tuck? (photo)

I am four weeks out tummy tuck and breast lift I am experiencing excessive swelling I have seen my PS every other day where some times as many as four needle sticks to aspirate some times up to 130 cc causing me to sweat then pass out still no relief I can help but think this is excessive.

Is it normal to continue to have to fluid drawn with a needle multiple times a week four weeks out from Tummy tuck?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph. For this repeated of aspirations it may be best to consider drain placement to aid with fluid removal and encourage your skin to seal down to the underlying muscle.  This would help prevent the repeated needle trauma and afford you a more comfortable recovery.  Voice your concerns to your surgeon.