Will my eyes become symmetrical and is the lower lid pulling too far down? (Photo)

I am 28 years old and had upper and lower blepharoplasty with fat repositioning. These are 20 days post op photos. The eyes are not closing, one eye seems to droop lower than a normal eye and seem to be getting worse, there is quite a bit of skin bunching around the lower stitch marks.

Will my eyes become symmetrical and is the lower lid pulling too far down?

You have lagophthalmos and lower eyelid ectropion or retraction. The good news is that healing happens until 3 months after surgery. In the meantime, do eye squinting exercises, massage lower eyelids upwards, and lubricate your eyes. Also discuss with your surgeon AND see an oculoplastic specialist.  See following link too.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon