How much are dental Implants and is there any dentist that help people or do payment plans? (photo)

Hi I had a really rough life my whole life since I was born into this world Peoples made fun of me I've been belated,raped multiple times,been called names,I've always been a Lil ugly duckling. But I've alwAys had my smile and eyes. Well now I no longer have my smile my teeth are steady falling out everyday I brush them up everyday and they still just fall out. I've always been poor.I live on disability I was wondering is there any grants that can help me get my smile back. just wanna smile again

Dental Implants are a great solution

Dental implants are a great solution and sure you can get amazing options, you must check what dental tourism is. Many Americans and Canadians are traveling abroad to get dental implants and they get the same quality and brands up to 60 % below. Do a research on internet about all the options that you have near or far from your place, ask questions, contact the clinics, look at their videos, ask to talk to any previous clients and listed their experience. Always there is a way. Best regards.