1000cc for lipo after mommy makeover.

Will 1000cc be enough to remove back fat and arm fat and slim my waste after tummy tuck & breast reduction?

1000cc for lipo after mommy makeover.

In most patients that is not enough, but it is hard to speculate without pictures or an exam.

How much effect from a 1000 cc liposuction

Thank you for asking about your liposuction during your mommy make-over.

Without photos, one can't tell what difference 1000 cc will make. It may be just perfect for your height and weight. The best idea is to have your surgeon show you on yourself the expected results.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

1000cc for lipo after mommy makeover.

As surgeons we can only estimate how much fat is present to be removed until the procedure is actually performed.  I doubt that your surgeon would stop at 1000 mL if there is fat remaining to be removed that would benefit you.  A 1000 mL volume of fat is fairly moderate and maybe all that is present and can be removed to recontour you.  That amounts to approximately 2 pounds of pure fat which is a surprisingly large volume.  Good luck and enjoy your results,

Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
ABC-TV Extreme Makeover Surgeon
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Mommy Makeover

Photos or physical exam needed for realistic answer. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to assist you in finding the best plan for your particular case. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Amount

For some people, 1000 cc's will make a large difference, and for others, an improvement. Your doctor who has examined you, will be the best one to tell you what you may expect after surgery.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon