Is there a surgery that would increase the size of my penis from 5in to 9in erect?

I do not mind loosing sensation or using implants to gain an erection.It just seems like there should be a procedure that could go over my existing penis with skin or tissue to give me the desired outcome.How much would something like that cost ?

No doctor answers yet