Would skin tightening help? If so which kind? (photos)

I had a mini tummy tuck and am still left with saggy skin on top at belly button area and above.It is not alot, but bothers me when sitting , leaning over. I would like more of a taut look. I am looking into skin tightening but there are so many different treatments. Is there one that I would be a good candidate for? Or is this a waste of money. I had a mini tummy tuck 18 months ago with muscle repair and small amount of liposuction.

Would skin tightening help?

Given your photos and the fact that you recently had a mini tummy tuck, I would probably recommend against having any further procedures on your abdomen for the time being.  I don't think these skin tightening procedures will accomplish what you may be hoping for.   Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Would skin tightening help?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}