What procedures would you recommend? I'm thinking BBL and Tummy Tuck with some real aggressive Lipo. (photos)

In desperate need of a makeover. I need my waist snatched and a booty. Im 40 years old, 6ft tall and weigh 250. Am I a candidate?

What procedures would you recommend?

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your questions and pictures. 

According with your pictures and your information your BMI is a little high, you should loose about 60 to 70 pounds. Also the procedures that you would need is a Tummy Tuck, this would give you a flat abomen. ç

Hope hear from you soon, best wishes!

Multiple Procedures

Hello, thanks for your pictures and for your inquiry. Although it is possible for you to have both procedures it would be safer if you are closer to your ideal weight as much as possible. It would be safer for you if you lose some weight and your results would be even more dramatic. 

Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

What procedures would you recommend? I'm thinking BBL and Tummy Tuck with some real aggressive Lipo.

I think that those procedures are likely very reasonable after a modest amount of weight loss to improve the safety of the procedure and your ultimate results.

What procedures would you recommend? I'm thinking BBL and Tummy Tuck with some real aggressive Lipo

Your BMI should be under 30 in order to safely have surgery as well as have a good aesthetic outcome. Best of luck.

Regards,

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon