Medical Thigh lift. Any suggestions? (photos)

I had a medical thigh lift on 4/22/16(11 weeks) I still have loose skin in my inner thighs. Should I be concerned. My doctor stated it will look better and tighten after 3-6 months. I had the surgery to correct the issue with the loose sagging skin. My doctor is board certified. His before and after pics were amazing. Please give your advise.

Medial thigh lift.

It is difficult to make much of a determination about your results based upon the poor photos that were submitted.  Better photos, from the front and the back as well as preoperative photos would allow physicians to give you a more accurate opinion. That said, it will likely take several more months to see your final results.

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon