How much would a BBL cost?

I am interested in a tummy tuck and BBL. I'm considering leaving the state (Louisiana) to have it done. I'd like to get a price range

In Dominican Republic from 4500 to 5500 dollars

In Dominican Republic, a board certified PS, should charge from 4500  to 5500  dollars for a tummytuck and BBL. Some doctors offer all inclussive packs with surgery and stay.
Dr Hernandez Pizzoglio

How much would a BBL cost?

BBL price varied on location and surgeon experience. It Ontario it can range anywhere from 8500 - 12500 CAD. Please consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon