I understand that lipo is the best for the pubis mons other than monsplasty.

With lipo what helps the skin tighten up? Cool sculpting gets rid of fat but doesn't tighten the skin. What tightens skin with lipo? Can lipo leave you lumpy?

Best treatment for mons pubis

I would recommend liposuction to really get rid of the bulge on the mons pubis area.  You will be able to achieve a flatter mons and see results rather quickly. *

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Getting the Right Combination for the Results You Want--VASER HI DEF, ThermiRF, Ultrasound

I use VASER HI DEF liposucion with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting to get the most fat removal, contouring and skin tightening. With Coolsculpting I also recommend a combination: 

oolsculpting/vanquish for further fat removal, exilis/venus legacy for skin tightening, cellutone/z wave to smooth the skin's appearance. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a hi-def physique expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction is helpful for excess fullnes of the mons pubis. Skin tightening is provided by a tummy tuck

I frequently treat the mons pubis with liposuction, usually the same time I'm treating other areas of the body such as the abdomen and flanks (love handles). It helps correct a bulge in this area, which women do not like. If you need a lift of the mons, this is best achieved using either a mini or full tummy tuck, and is one side benefit of a tummy tuck that women notice after surgery. Coolsculpting is not going to provide the results of liposuction and I would not recommend it. I have attached a link in case you wish to view other patients who have been treated with liposuction or abdominoplasty.

Eric Swanson, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction or mons plasty for excess fat

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• Liposuction is better than cool sculpting because cool sculpting at best gives a 20% fat reduction.
  • Most women want considerably more than that removed.
  • In the mons, lumpiness is rarely a problem because the skin is thick and conceals what is done very well.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS