What can I have done to fix asymmetrical eyebrows and cheeks? Eyebrows being most important to me. (photos)

The left side of my face has much flatter bone structure than the right side. It's has really affected the appearance of my left brow compared to the right. I have extra skin on left eyebrow area which makes shaping my eyebrow very difficult. Would botox and fillers help with making face and eye brows more semetrical.

Facial asymmetry of eyebrows and cheeks.

Thanks for the photos and question.  It's difficult to tell if your photos are reversed but to answer you in general terms you can first try Xeomin or Botox to the lower eyebrow crow's foot and to the area above the higher brow and also consider fat grafts or filler injection to the flatter cheek.  It looks like you have the more common pattern of the flatter cheek being vertically higher so artistic injection of filler will compensate as much as possible.  Try temporary fillers first to see if you like the effect and perhaps after you could consider fat grafting.  Meet with an ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeon in a face to face setting for the best specific advice for you.  Good luck. Jon A Perlman MD FACS  Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery  Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016  Beverly Hills, Ca

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat; Buccal Fat Pad; Botox; Liposuction

Fillers, botox, and lasers can be used to help contour and improve the face. I suggest you see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Facial asymmetry

I think you are a great candidate for Botox and filler. Fillers like Voluma can be used to increase the volume in your flat cheek to create more symmetry. Depending on how your forehead muscles work, Botox may help the brow asymmetry. If not, filler can also be used to help improve the volume in a brow and help lift a low set brow. See someone with extensive experience with both Botox and filler since your concerns are a little specialized and not like the typical aging face patient that most injectors treat.Andrew Campbell, M.D.Quintessa Aesthetic Centers

Andrew Campbell, MD
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon

Brow and Bony asymmetry

Most people are asymmetric when it comes to bony structure of the face.  Most often, the left side is less prominent than the right.   As we age, this prominence becomes more apparent as we lose superficial and deep fat and bone volume.   This is especially noticeable in thinner women.   Obviously, and in-person appointment would be necessary to have a good evaluation.  However, from the photographs, soft tissue fillers can be used to extend the left brow as well as enhance the mid cheek flatness.  Possibly, some neuromodulator like botox may need to be used; but it is mostly a volume issue.  Make sure to seek out an expert injector and fully discuss your goals prior to treatment.

Kyle Coleman, MD
New Orleans Dermatologic Surgeon

Correcting brow asymmetry

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs!  Botox and filler are commonly used to correct facial asymmetry - but this is an advanced technique, so be sure that the provider you choose has experience in this kind of case. Based on your photographs, I would do Botox around the outside of the left eye, as well as possibly in the eyebrow itself to lift that brow up. I would then wait about two weeks for the Botox to reach it's full effect. If the Botox was not enough to give you the result you wanted, I would then inject Voluma across the left cheekbone, to make it match the size and shape of the right.  Hope this helps and good luck!

Facial asymmetry

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos.The short version of a long story is that you would likely need a combination of Botox and fillers to improve your facial asymmetry. I recommend an in-person consultation with a well-trained dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Combination treatment with Botox and fillers for facial asymmetry

Great question! I believe you would be a great candidate for combination treatment with Botox and fillers to both raise the left eyebrow (Botox) and volumize the left mid-face (filler such as Voluma). This will help improve your facial asymmetry.

Botox And Filler To Improve Facial Symmetry

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  Based on your photographs, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Botox and filler in order to achieve greater facial symmetry.  In particular, I would suggest that you consider a Botox chemical brow lift on the left in order to alleviate the upper eyelid fullness that is bothersome to you.  In addition, I would suggest Voluma to your left cheek area.  Beautiful and natural results can be achieved.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to fully discuss your concerns and your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Hope this helps and best wishes! 

Facial Asymmetry and Correction

I would advise you to seek a board certified dermatologist to correct this asymmetry with a combination of Botox and fillers. This two prong approach should give you beautiful results.  Best, Dr. Green

Eyebrow lift: non surgical options

I advice a staged approach: 1:Muscle relaxing injections (Botox) on the eyebrow depressors to elevate the eyebrows. 2: Ultherapy eyebrow. 3:Volumizing agents (fillers) across the superior orbital rim/eyebrow fat pad to re-inflate the area and improve the 3D projection of the eyebrows as well as the upper eyelid skin laxity.

Costas Papageorgiou, MD, FACS
London Facial Plastic Surgeon