Can I avoid having another lift if I go with bigger implants? (Photo)

I lost around 90 pounds 1-1/2yrs ago and had a breast lift and implants on Dec 1, 2015. I got moderate plus silicone implants 304cc in my left breast and 339cc in my right breast. Before surgery I was a 32dd and right now I am wearing a 32ddd or 34dd. I feel as though my breasts are too natural looking and I don't feel comfortable going without a bra in a shirt, I feel as if they look too saggy. I told my original surgeon that I wanted large breasts and wanted them full but not overly fake looking.

Can I avoid having another lift if I go with bigger implants?

Great question, hard ot answer without more info and in person exam, I would recommend you find pictures of other ladies with the type of chest that you desire, bring those to your consultation with a BC PS and discuss your goals, you may need larger implants?, you may just need a internal sling like Seri/Strattice too support your implants? You may need a lift?, hard to give exact answer thru pics....good luck and would love to see you in consultation.

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for the question and pictures.   Although definitive advice would require in-person evaluation, for the best long-term outcome, I would likely suggest additional skin removal (revisionary breast lifting surgery), adjustment of the breast implant capsules, and the use of appropriate breast implant type/size/profile to achieve your desired aesthetic outcomes.  Sometimes, the use of biosynthetic mesh or acellular dermal matrix is also helpful when it comes to providing for more support; I usually make this decision based on the patient's anatomic features and past surgical history. You may find the attached link, dedicated to this type of revisionary breast surgery helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

Results and expectations

You have a fantastic result from your surgery with good symmetry and shape.  This is apparent when comparing your markedly asymmetric and saggy preop pictures to your post op results.  I wouldn't suggest changing your implants.  If you feel that you are too bottomed out, you could consider an excision of skin in the horizontal direction.

John Dean, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon