3 months post op, left breast hasn't dropped and now painful! (Photo)

4 weeks ago, my LT breast started hurting, it hurts most when I'm lying down, there is a cyst like ball that hurts to touch all of the time, thought it might be my bag but it doesn't move, LT still hasn't dropped, it's hard to massage bc of the soreness & to grab the outer boob to massage hurts the cyst like ball thingy. Should I be worried? 3mnths PO today. 360 silicone, under muscle. Also it seems like there is a slight dent on top of my nipped. Hard to tell in pics but you can feel it

3 months post op, some advices:

Thank you for the question.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards 

Early Capsular Contracture

Dear Kurious715:

Thank you for  your question and photographs. I am sorry to hear about your recovery issues.  Based on your narrative of a cyst like development, higher implant position, pain, and firmness to your left breast you may have early capsular contracture .  This is a diagnosis that requires an in-person examination and possibly an imaging study. Please  see your surgeon ASAP and express your concerns.  Good luck and I hope this helps.

Painful breast

Thanks for your question and sending pictures. What you are describing could be capsular contracture. Please see your surgeon and voice your concerns. Good luck. 

Mehdi K. Mazaheri, MD

Result

Sorry for the problems you are having and Oreo photos would be helpful.  That said see your surgeon or other expert as what you are describing is not normal

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

3 months post op, left breast hasn't dropped and now painful!

I'm sorry for your concern and discomfort. As stated before, you appear to have a more advanced grade of early capsular contracture. Close follow up with your plastic surgeon is needed. We suggest to our patients that if something like these symptoms begin to develop, we want them to come in imemediately for an exam. After an exam, your surgeon should be able to give you some options that may start off with just a trial of oral medication and massages or something more involved such as a capsulectomy and implant exchange done in the operating room. Good luck.

Left breast hasn't dropped and is now painful.

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and I am sorry to hear of your recovery issues.  Based on your narrative of a cyst like development, higher implant position, pain, and firmness to your left breast you may have an early capsular contracture taking place.  This is a diagnosis that requires an in-person examination so see your surgeon and voice your concerns.  Best wishes. 

Capsular contracture

I am sorry about your discomfort post breast augmentation. As it was answered by other plastic surgeons you have capsular contracture based on the pictures and symptoms. Please see your board certified plastic surgeon. The most effective treatment is capsulectomy. Do you have texture implants?

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation - Capsular Contracture?

Thank you for your question. I'm sorry to hear of your post-operative concerns. Given its appearance and your symptoms, you may be developing a capsular contracture. Please see your board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination. Hope this helps!

Thank you for your question. It is only 3 months and some time it will take more time. But you have pain and it may be early capsular contracture. Please ask your PS for evaluation.

3 month post-op

Thanks for your inquiry, from your pictures and your symptoms my first impression is that you may be developing capsular contracture of the left breast.  Please see your surgeon to discuss and good luck.