Can I have pelleve treatments done over silicone cheek implants affixed with titanium screw in each?

I am 33 years and seeing those first signs of aging. I would like to have a full face pelleve treatment after undergoing a pelleve neck treatment. However, I have silicone cheek implants that are affixed under the muscle with a screw in each. I am wondering if this would be a problem or a contraindication for the treatment. If so, is it possible to treat the surrounding areas such as the forehead, nasolabial and lower facial areas?

Pelleve and Metal Implants

Metal implants in the area of treatment are a contraindication with any radiofrequency device.  There are other lasers that can help with skin tightening. Microneedling with PRP may also help, please consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist to find a safe and effective treatment plan.