I lost all the hair on my head in 6 days then gradually all body hair within a few weeks. I'm 19 year old male?

Doctor without even an examination diagnosed alopecia ateata.how could i develop this after no previous episodes of it.could it have been triggered by something.will finding and removing the trigger reverse hair loss?

Greetings

Fat tissue obtained from own body of the patient is processed and enriched from adipose tissue derived stem cells with the Cihantimur Fat Transfer Technique which uses closed circuit system. The recipient area that the “Organic Hair Transplantation” will be performed is sterilized and the mixture containing adipose tissue derived stem cells is injected to the area. The volume of the scalp is increased and nutrition process begins. Meanwhile hair grafts are extracted from the donor site with use of micro bistoury.

The extracted hair grafts then classified according to their types and prepared for the transplantation process. In order to get the most natural result the angles of the hair canals are determined precisely. The donor site is dressed after the “Organic Hair Transplantation” process is completed which will be removed the following day. The recipient area is left as open.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Alopecia areata

You have alopecia areata, an autoimmune condition.

Total loss of scalp hair is called alopecia totalis and total loss of scalp, eyebrow, eyelash and body hair is alopecia universalis

Only 20 % of individuals have a family history so it's much more likely to have nobody else in the family affected

Alopecia areata is an autoimmune condition. The precise causes is not yet known. Most of the time there are no triggers. So there is no need to look for triggers.

You should seek a dermatologist knowlegable about treatment.